Tuesday, September 4, 2007


(Worries me)
Quarterback Dennis Dixon ran for 141 yards, including an 80-yard scoring dash, to lead Oregon a 48-27 victory over Houston on Saturday. Dixon also completed 9 of 15 passes for 134 yards and two touchdowns for the Ducks (1-0) in a wild game that included three touchdowns in less than a minute.

Michigan has a less then stellar record against Pac-10 teams. Last win against a Pac-10 team was with a last second Field goal against Washington in 2002. (Brabbs from 44) And before that, the Rose Bowl in 1997 against Washington State.


(Gives me hope)
Houston's Anthony Alridge had 22 carries for 205 yards and a touchdown for the Cougars. Houston scored 27 points.

Yes Oregon has a running QB and a spread Offense, but the Duck's Defense let the Houston RB run for 205 yards. If Hart is healthy I think he could do better then 200 yards on this D.

Am I grasping at straws? I still have shell shock from the bomb dropped at the Big House.

No comments: