Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What? Its August?!


Yes, 10 days remain until the 2009 Football Season kicks off in the Big House. I can't wait and at the same time wish I could put it off just a little bit longer.

As a Michigan fan at this moment in time I feel like a tight rope walker with no net. Just letting it all hang out there.

I have NEVER dreaded a first game of a season especially against Western Michigan. Yet I find myself overcome with insecurity, having never been in this specific situation in my lifetime. All my non-Michigan friends of course shower me with gloom and doom scenarios laced with Appalachian State references. I have to brush them off and look to the future.

A future that is in the hands of the "New Operating System" manager, Rich Rodriguez. Can he use the talent that is at Michigan and has recently arrived? I have to believe he can and do believe he will.

Looking forward to the new season.
Go Blue!

No comments: