Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday Morning Coffee

Yes, I am very happy Michigan is 5-0, and 1-0 in Big Ten play but, as I drink my coffee I taste a bit of piss and possibly some vinegar. The kind that Bo used to fill his defense with.

I am almost speechless, this Michigan defense is almost non-existent. It feels as though I am beating a dead horse, because Michigan's D is horrible but they are still winning (thank you Denard). I do not want Michigan to lose to prove the point that the D is horrible, I am just feeling like crap knowing that the day of reckoning is coming.

If Indiana can throw and run at will against Michigan's D, just imagine what the rest of the Big Ten has in store. MSU is this week and they are playing balls out, they have big bruising running backs that they are going to ram through Michigan's d-line like bowling night. The 3 man front is not working and has to go! (well neither is any front but...) How many more examples need to be presented? I am in no way presenting myself as a defensive expert, but a well executed blitz (under control) might be advantageous as well.

My hatred for Sparty goes to depths I care not to get into, and I hope we can heap gallons of misery upon them Saturday at the Big House, but I would be lying if I said I was not worried, nightmare and restless sleep worried.

I am not sure what needs to happen. The boot to Greg Robinson? recruit better talent on D? Make fun of all the Defensive players Mom's? Something has to happen and happen now.

Ugh, I need more cream.

No comments: