Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Fans Pick 08 Iowa State Helmet



Todd / Maize and Blue Blog
I am not quite sure what the deal is with the constantly changing unis in NCAA football. A game known for its history, and one of the biggest symbols of that history is the uniform and helmet worn by the teams.

I know Iowa State isn't a historical team such as Harvard, Yale or Notre Dame, but this is getting out of hand.

The ever changing uniform syndrome really gained steam with the Oregon Ducks and there 4,012 different uniform/helmet combos. And every last one of them, hideous.

I really don't think that Iowa State needs a change, I just got used to the last Cyclone helmet, its how I recognize them and that cartoon is kinda cool. The funny thing is, the three new choices are really freaking ugly, just flat out MEH.

I am glad that these teams don't get better with each uniform change, because Oregon would rule the world by now.

Thank God the Wolverines don't have ever changing uniform syndrome.

No comments: