Monday, September 15, 2008

Oh the pain, the pain


Looking forward to the Bye week. I know I need it, not sure if it will be a good or bad thing for the team, actually I don't think it will make any difference.

No, I am not all gloom and doom, I just see the reality of the situation. This Michigan team just isn't that good of a team.

Like I have said before, it will take a few years (at least) to get top notch athletes into this program that will flourish in this system.

Two bright spots this past weekend were, Sam McGuffie is the man! and I got to sit and relax and watch tOSU crash and burn and get absolutely embarrassed once again in Prime Time on National TV.

Notre Dame beating Michigan was really not a huge surprise, but many felt that tOSU was going to actually give USC a game. Once again Pete Carroll out coaches and out athletes another Big Ten "Powerhouse". The Big stage just doesn't seem to suit Jim Tressel. Hmmm I think I remember many Bucknut fans talking that way about Lloyd Carr. I mean sure Michigan got punked by Carroll a few times but, hey at least Michigan actually felt the turf in the end zone a few times.

Well I am not going to pull any hair out about this season, although every loss hurts, I could never stop supporting the Michigan team and program. Looking forward to better times.

Cheers, have a great season of Tailgating and GO BLUE!

No comments: